FIND OUT YOUR DETOXIFICATION CAPACITY
What is MyDetox?
MyDetox is a genetic test that analyses genetic markers associated with the liver’s ability to detoxify certain substances or drugs.
What is liver detoxification?
It is the liver’s ability to neutralise toxic products from the environment or generated by our body. This process takes place in two phases: in Phase I toxins are broken down and in Phase II they become water-soluble for elimination. Our individual genetics affect how toxins and drugs are broken down and eliminated.
What is MyDetox for?
The MyDetox test analyses the genetic variants involved in the functioning of the enzymes that transform toxic substances for their elimination. It allows us to determine in a personalised way the capacity of our liver to respond to food and drugs, according to our genes.
Who is MyDetox for?
MyDetox is for people who want to know how their body metabolises food and medicines, in order to personalise their diet and prevent adverse responses.
What does MyDetox analyse?
MyDetox analyses genetic variants of the following genes:
CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, CYP3A4, CYP3A5, COMT, GSTM1, GSTT1, GSTM3, GSTP1, NAT2, SULT1A1, TPMT, UGT1A1.
- MyDetox is a genetic test that allows to determine your liver detoxification capacity at a genetic level.
- MyDetox is a non-invasive test. The DNA is obtained from a saliva sample, which is completely painless and is suitable for any person of any age.
- MyDetox requires only a single test, as genetics do not change throughout life.
- Innovative technology for greater precision and depth of results.
- Once the sample has been received in the laboratory, you will receive your results within 20 days.