IMPROVE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR SUPPLEMENTS AND VITAMINS THROUGH GENETICS
What is MySupplements?
MySupplements is a genetic test that analyses genetic markers involved in supplements and vitamins:
- Increasing available energy levels
- Regulating blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Controlling the sensation of hunger and appetite
- Helping toprevent the accumulation of oxidsiing substances in the body
- Facilitating fat metabolization
- Preventing inflammatory response
- Preventing injuries
- Regulating levels of vitamin B9 (folate) and B12
- Encouraging the acquisition and quality of sleep
- Improving vasodilation
What is MySupplements for?
The MySupplements test is used to determine the efficacy and benefits provided by each of the 45 supplements and vitamins considered according to your genetics.
Who is MySupplements for?
Anyone who either takes or will take on a regular or occasional basis any of the 45 supplements and vitamins included in the MySupplements test.
MySupplement test analyses the following supplements and vitamins:
1. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
2. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
3. Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
4. Vitamin B9 (Folate)
5. Vitamin B12
6. Vitamin C
7. Vitamin E
8. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
9. Ursolic acid
15. Coenzyme Q10
20. Garcinia cambogia
27. Irvingia gabonensis
37. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
38. Creatine monohydrate
39. Organic nitrates
40. Omega 3
41. Chromium Picolinate
FIND YOUR IDEAL SUPPLEMENT
- MySupplements is a genetic test that allows to find the supplements and vitamins that best suit our genetic characteristics.
- MySupplements is a non-invasive test. The DNA is obtained from a saliva sample, which is completely painless and is suitable for any person of any age.
- MySupplements requires only a single test, as genetics do not change throughout life.
- Innovative technology for greater precision and depth in the results.
- Once the sample has been received in the laboratory, you will receive your results within 20 days.