IMPROVE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR SUPPLEMENTS AND VITAMINS THROUGH GENETICS
What does the MySupplements test consist of?
The MySupplements test is a genetic test that analyzes genetic markers involved in supplements and vitamins:
- Increasing available energy levels
- Regulating blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Control the feeling of hunger and appetite
- Help prevent the accumulation of oxidizing substances in the body
- Facilitate the metabolism of fats
- Preventing the inflammatory response
- Preventing injuries
- Encourage the acquisition and quality of sleep
- Improve vasodilation
What is MySupplements for?
The MySupplements test serves to determine through your DNA the effectiveness and benefits
provided by each of the supplements and vitamins considered according to your genetics.
Who is MySupplements for?
To all people who consume or will consume on a regular basis, any of the supplements and
vitamins included in the MySupplements test.
What does MySupplements test?
1. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
2. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
3. Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
4. Vitamin B9 (Folate)
5. Vitamin B12
6. Vitamin C
7. Vitamin E
8. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
9. Ursolic acid
15. Coenzyme Q10
20. Garcinia cambogia
27. Irvingia gabonensis
37. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
38. Creatine monohydrate
39. Organic nitrates
40. Omega 3
41. Chromium Picolinate