THE NEW AERODYNAMICS IS MOLECULAR
What does MySport test analyze?
MySport test analyzes genetic markers involved in:
- Muscle development
- Endurance capacity
- Hydration capacity
- Folic acid levels
- Hepatic detoxification capacity
- Predisposition to oxidative stress
- Response to inflammation
- Predisposition to injuries
- Maximum strength, power and speed
- Predisposition to accumulate fats
- Factors that affect the control of appetite and satiety
- Ability to burn fat
Why MySport ?
MySport Genetics test provides effective and accurate information to develop training plans, to reduce the risk of injury and to define a dietary plan specific to the user.
The result is a personalized optimal sport performance strategy.
Who is MySport for?
The genetic profile of each individual does not change throughout life so the test can be performed by anyone wishing to obtain a personalized strategy to maximize sports performance. It is recommended that the assessment and interpretation of the results be carried out by a specialist, since there are physiological conditions and diseases that should be considered and integrated into the personalized dietary-sports plan.
What is MySport?
Both sports training and proper nutrition require effort, but this effort does not offer the same rewards to each individual as we all react differently. We are all different because our DNA is different.
Although most of our genetic material is identical, a small proportion differs between us, but these characteristics are not only attributable to the genetic heritage, environmental conditions also modulate our features.
Knowing in advance what diet and what training is going to adjust more to us, will further increase the probability of success and make that the effort invested profitably.
THE BEST RECORDS ARE IN YOUR GENES
Areas that define the genetic profile of sport performance
In sport, and particularly in high-performance sport, understanding your genetic profile is an important factor in ensuring a training program, that is adapted to your current level of physical activity, as well as optimised in accordance with your personal exercise and fitness goals.
The choice of an approriate diet to accompany the physical exercise aspects of a training program is critical as we all have different sensitivity to nutritional intake, such as fat and carbohydrates.
Introducing the MySport test
- A genetic test that determines the genetic profile of an individual related to sports performance and achieving fitness and sports goals.
- MySport is a non invasive test. The extraction of the DNA is obtained by buccal swab, completely painless and suitable for anyone.
- MySport only needs to be performance once as genetics do not change over a lifetime.
- MySport analyzes genetic markers with scientific validity and utility to adjust the recommendations of the diet and the training plan.
- Innovative technology that offer higher robustness and accuracy in the analysis.
- Results of MySport test are made available within 20 days.